Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween and a Freebie!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. I honestly do not know how teachers find the time to post regularly while working full time. I am trying desperately to keep my head above water. This whole blog thing seemed much more doable this summer. 

Anyway, enough excuses. Here is an activity I just whipped together to do tomorrow with my classes. It is nothing fancy, just a quick way to review ordering decimals before our final assessment. 



The students will cut and color the figures, then put them in order from least to greatest. I made four different versions so each member of a group would be working on a different set of numbers. I plan to have the students paste the shapes to a sentence strip.


The adorable clip art came from

If you would like a copy of this activity you can click on the images above or here to download.

Please comment if you download. 

Are you planning any special activities for Halloween?

Enjoy

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...