Sunday, August 25, 2013

August SLANT Box Exchange - Reveal!

This month I took part in the SLANT Box Exchange that was hosted by Jameson over at Lessons with Coffee. If you are not familiar with it, check it out here.


The Cliff Notes version of how this all works - you are paired up with two other teachers to get to know. One of those teachers will send you a goodies box and the other receives a box from you. I had the privilege to meet two fabulous 4th grade bloggers. Holly from Fourth Grade Flipper and Tara from Teaching with TWitte. It was great getting to know these two lovely ladies. It was even more fun shopping for the items to put in Holly's SLANT Box. I hope she likes it.

The other day my box arrived from Tara! I was so excited. It was like Christmas in August.


And to say that Tara went above and beyond is an understatement. I was blown away.


Inside that cute bag was a BUNCH of Post-It notes which I cannot wait to use. Inside the wrapped package was this.



How incredibly thoughtful and exactly what I needed. The last three years I have stopped using the tradition plan books and started creating my own spread sheet pages. Up until now I have just been putting them in a plan old binder. Not any more!

But that's not all. Inside the binder was this.



 One the left are all the adorable Post-It notes from the green bag. On the right is a package of labels, a mini dog notebook (that my daughter is sure to steal borrow), dark chocolate (YUM), a DD card, and my favorite (although it is very hard to choose from all this fab stuff) the CD. This is no ordinary CD which is what I first thought when I opened the package. No, this CD  is called "Mrs. Quinn's Have a Great Day CD". It is packed with amazing/motivating Country music. Seriously, Tara took every bit off information we shared and went crazy with it. I am beyond blown away. 

Oh wait, there is one more thing. Tara also sent this amazing letter. Isn't she the sweetest!



I am so glad I joined the August SLANT Box Exchange. It was a great experience and with Tara's goodies box I am totally ready to head back to school.

Kim

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN!!!!!!! I love the idea of the CD!!!! I am so glad you had fun! I hope you sign up for Septembers exchange!!!

    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the binder and CD! And the Favorite Things letter/song was so clever! I've signed up for September. Can't wait!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dog notebook! It's so cute and handy too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...