Friday, August 15, 2014

Monday Made It and TWO freebies!


I am so glad I linked up with Tara from Fifth Grade Frolics last week for Monday Made It. I am so motivated to attack my summer to-do list. So I am linking up again today.


This past week I ventured into my classroom for the first time since school ended in June. The trunk of my car was overflowing with all my back to school purchases. I needed to get everything out of there. And, of course, once I unpacked I couldn't help but start decorating. I put this up in the hall outside my classroom.

After reading Donalyn Miller book Reading in the Wild, I knew I had to create a reading graffiti walk. I used black fade-less paper and put a cute book-filled border around it. I haven't decided which quote/book I will start the wall with.  I want the quote to be a great hook and the book to be one that my 5th graders probably haven't already read. If you have any suggestions let me know.




Last year I started using water bottles as prizes. I would purchase refillable water bottles at the dollar store and print out address labels to affix to them. I wanted a easier and cheaper way to be able to include the entire class. So I came up with these. My pack comes with 18 different label to take you from the first day to the last. Here is a peek at what is included.


Check out the entire set here.

If you would like the label below you can get it here for FREE!






And I have a special freebie for those of you who follow my blog. I just couldn't resist making a label with the adorable 2014 from Watson Works



Go here to download

What type of rewards do you use in your classroom?

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...