Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It! - Getting Ready To Go Back To School.





I don't head back to school until after Labor Day but August always hits me like a rock. Where did July go? I am determined this year to not let all my printing and laminating go to the last minute. So I am linking up with Tara for Monday Made It!



This past week I printed and started to laminate my new product Twisted Scoot - Geometry.

I knew if I didn't get it done over the summer I would be scrambling in a few months when I was looking to use it. Am I the only one who is up way too late on a school night printing and laminating for the following day?



My second and final make it for this week are these cute crayon wreath that I am making for my wonderful teammates as a surprise. If you want the step-by-step directions go here.



Don't forget to check out the TpT sale going on today and tomorrow.

 My entire store is 20% off. If you add the TpT code BTS14 at checkout you get an additional 10% off your purchases. Happy Shopping!


Kim


5 comments:

  1. I love that frame! What a neat idea! I am not sure I'm so ambitious! It looks great!

    Rachele

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is ADORABLE! I might need to make one of these!!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wreath. Great job.

    intransition678.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crayon wreath is amazing - lucky teachers to be getting a surprise like that!
    Growing Little Learners


    ReplyDelete
  5. no, you are NOT the only one, I have done that too....

    great wreath!!!

    Hodgesgal
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...