Friday, July 3, 2015

Pick 3: July Pinterest Linky

It's that time again! I am thrilled to be joining PAWSitively Teaching  and and Inspired Owl's Corner for their Pick 3 Linky.


It feel amazing to FINALLY be on summer vacation. It is day 4 for me. It was a LONG winter to say the least. I am ready to jump into summer mode and start doing all those things us teachers put on our "I'll do that in the summer" list.
Every year my parents host a 4th of July party and every year my mom comments on the cute 4th of July t-shirts I get for my children. She always says that she wishes they made them in adult sizes. Well, this year my children and I will be making her one of these. 
click photo to go to original pin
As well as adding some "fireworks" to the back like this.

click photo to go to original pin
We might just have to make these for the entire family - depending how motived we get.
The kids and I made these last 4th of July. It was a fun kids cocktail to make for Independence Day.
click photo to go to original pin

We took this idea and changed it a bit. Instead of bowling we created a ring toss game. Forming the rest of the glow sticks into rings, we placed the bottles on the stairs of our deck. The bottles on the higher steps were worth more points than the lower ones. The kids had a blast.

click photo to go to original pin
If you like these ideas, you can follow my "Summer Fun" board here.

Be sure to check out the other Pinterest ideas below.



6 comments:

  1. Such fun pins! Love how creative the tees are! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt idea... or that same flag concept on something else. Really cute. Thanks for sharing. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a simple yet awesome t-shirt idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt idea - it will be even more special for you mom since your kiddos are making it! Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim. I love your patriotic shirts. They will look so festive on the 4th. Your mom's going to love it. Have a fun day!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...