Tuesday, September 2, 2014

School Starts Tomorrow!

I honestly don't know who gets more nervous me or the students. 

I have so much I want to share about my classroom but as you can imagine I also have so many last minute things I need to do before tomorrow morning. 

I will quickly share two things. 

First, I was given this chalkboard last year and promptly put it up on the wall between two of my windows.

 My intention was to use it for reminders - "picture day tomorrow" or "bring in your field trip money by Friday". And for a while I did use it for this purpose. But I felt as if the reminders were so few and far between that many stopped even noticing the board. 

So this year I will be using the board for our Quote of the Week.

I can't wait to see how many students notice the board upon entering the classroom. I am hoping this will help me utilize the board much more than last year.

Second, I just finished my newest product, Place Value Twisted Scoot. I can't wait to use this in my classroom in the coming weeks. It's a great way to assess students learning without them even realizing it. They think they are just having fun.

From now through Friday night, Place Value Twisted Scoot will be half price! You can check it out here!

Whether you are starting school tomorrow or have been back for weeks, I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...