Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday! (August 1st)





[fiveforfriday2_thumb%255B3%255D%255B4%255D.jpg]
Divider 1




This is my first time linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  One of my goals this summer was to join more linky parties so I am excited to be linking up with Five for Friday. 
Divider 2


My Twisted Scoot game is finally finished and it's on sale!




 These task cards are created to use in a "twisted" scoot game that is half scoot, half scavenger hunt. Students complete the task cards and then using the answers, they "hunt" around the room for letters that help them solve the riddle at the bottom of their record sheet.

I have included a second record sheet that does NOT include the riddle piece in case you would rather use the cards in centers.

My twisted scoot game will be half price today and tomorrow at my TpT store.
[Divider%25203%255B5%255D.png]


This week I made the trek to the local teacher store and spent a fortune! Last year I had to switch classrooms and this is what my classroom looked like when I walked into it in late August.





I didn't have a lot of time to do much more than unpack my boxes before school started. So this year I am excited to really make the classroom my own. Look for more pictures in the coming weeks.

Divider 4

Later this afternoon I will be taking this little girl to the vet. She has been having some stomach issues that have been causing her to have to head outside in the middle of the night. Hoping it is only a minor issue.


Divider 5

I am totally obsessed with this series.
Image result for downton abbey

I just started watching it this summer. I will be starting season 3 tonight!

What is your favorite summer guilty pleasure?

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...