Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Pick 3 Linky

Looking forward to spring by linking up with PAWSitively Teaching Just Reed and Inspired Owl's Corner for their Pick 3 Linky. 

These would be adorable to have on the students desks when they arrive in the morning.
Click on image to view original pin


I love this idea!
Click on image to view original pin
I would need to change it a bit to be able to get away with doing it with my 5th graders.

I am always looking for cute ways to thank my children's teachers.
Click on image to view original pin
If you like these pins, consider following my Pinterest boards.
Visit Quinnessential Lessons's profile on Pinterest.



3 comments:

  1. Such fun pins! I can't wait for St. Paddy's Day now. Thank you for linking up with us and sharing your pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple St Patrick’s Day card with the Rolo as the pot of gold! Yum Rolos! My favorite candy!
    Triple the Love In Grade 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leprechaun hunt is great! My students are building leprechaun traps and that'd be a great way to end the unit when they're done. So glad you shared! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...