Thursday, December 3, 2015

Pick 3: December Pinterest Linky!


Who doesn't need some inspiration to get through those last days before the holiday break? I am once again joining PAWSitively Teaching  and and Inspired Owl's Corner for their Pick 3 Linky.
Check out this adorable way to bring the holidays into your classroom and teach poetry at the same time.
Click the image to see original pin

It's a Poet-Tree! 
How cute are these water bottles? My students would love to find these on their desk just before the holidays.

Click the image to see original pin



I am always looking for holiday crafts that my students can make. These craft stick ornaments are perfect.
Click the image to see original pin

Be sure to check out all the great ideas on all the blogs below.


3 comments:

  1. I had a room mother make the Rudolf water for a party one year. They were very cute. I've made the Rudolf bags before too but I used the kids hand prints to make the antlers. We used those as gift wrap for their parents gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the craft stick ideas! Several of them would be perfect for my kids to make and take home to decorate their trees with. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute water bottles. I saw something similar for beer:)
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...