Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween and a Freebie!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. I honestly do not know how teachers find the time to post regularly while working full time. I am trying desperately to keep my head above water. This whole blog thing seemed much more doable this summer. 

Anyway, enough excuses. Here is an activity I just whipped together to do tomorrow with my classes. It is nothing fancy, just a quick way to review ordering decimals before our final assessment. 



The students will cut and color the figures, then put them in order from least to greatest. I made four different versions so each member of a group would be working on a different set of numbers. I plan to have the students paste the shapes to a sentence strip.


The adorable clip art came from

If you would like a copy of this activity you can click here to download.

Please comment if you download. 

Are you planning any special activities for Halloween?

Enjoy

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...