Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23, 2013: A New Adventure Begins!

As the school year comes to an end, I am looking forward to the beginning of summer and the start of this blog. If you had told me a year ago that someday I would  have a blog, I would have said you were crazy. But here I am officially making my first blog post.

I started reading professional teacher blogs about a year ago and have never looked back. I have learned so much from all the wonderful bloggers out there. Being a 5th grade math focus teacher I particularly search for terrific math blogs. I am hoping to follow in their footsteps and share some of my ideas.

I thought I would start with a freebie! This is a Bingo Game I am doing this summer with my children. It is a fun way to keep them active physically and mentally. Before you begin, decide what the child will win when they make a bingo - go out for ice cream, stay up 30 minutes later, extra computer time - the possibilities are endless. Then each time your child completes one of the items, they color in the square. Six in a row and they have a bingo!

Click on the photo below to link to your freebie!

 I also included a blank version so you can customize your game if you choose.



Please consider becoming a follower. I will be posting new ideas and freebies in the coming weeks.

Also check out my store at TpT for math products and more freebies.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kimberley-Quinn

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Enjoy!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...